HomeSpect has completed thousands of inspections for homebuyers throughout central New Jersey. We choose to remain small to provide an excellent level of customer service and to focus on each of our client’s inspections – as if we were buying the home ourselves. Our inspections and resulting reports are EXTREMELY THOROUGH AND DETAILED ORIENTED.
We serve all of central New Jersey with a primary focus on Middlesex, Somerset, Monmouth, Union and Hunterdon counties. HomeSpect invites you to come along on the inspection. We want to answer questions and concerns regarding your home as well as identify those items requiring maintenance and special care or attention.
- HomeSpect provides you with a review of the major deficiencies at the conclusion of the inspection.
- HomeSpect emphasizes personalized service through the inspection process. We take our time as we inspect your potential new home and entertain any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our inspection reports are tailored to your potential new home. We DO NOT use boiler plate language or include generalizations that do NOT specifically relate to the home you are purchasing.
- HomeSpect’s rates are competitive with other licensed professional home inspection companies in central New Jersey. Quality service for a reasonable price is our primary goal.
- HomeSpect is a certified member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI®). This assures you that we have met rigorous professional and educational requirements and comply with the Association’s Code of Ethics.
- HomeSpect performs the inspection in accordance with the Standards of Practice of the American Society of Home Inspectors & N.J.A.C. 13:40-15.16. The New Jersey state standards of practice may be viewed at: www.nj.gov/lps/ca/laws/hiacregs.pdf
- HomeSpect uses only and Certified Wood Destroying Insect Inspectors for provided Licensed Radon Measurement Techniciansservices. A One Year Termite Warranty is provided with each Wood Destroying Insect Inspection when no evidence of wood destroying insect activity is present.