HomeSpect Professional Inspectors carefully inspect and evaluate the major visual components of the home. These include, but are Not Limited to the following:
- House Site
- Interior Elements (Kitchen, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, etc.)
- Basement & Foundation
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- Heating and Cooling System
HomeSpect will provide you with a detailed report e-mailed within twenty four hours after the inspection. Reports can also be e-mailed or faxed to your real estate representative and attorney as desired. The report will contain: (Please click on the Inspection Report tab to view a sample report)
- A front-page summary statement of major concerns noted in the report.
- Recommendations for preventive maintenance.
- Alert statements regarding problem areas.
- A list of emergency shut-off locations for fuel, electricity, and water.
- Helpful information about the “Walk-thru” prior to closing.
- An average life expectancy of systems and equipment.
- Digital photos of those deficiences which may not be readily visible (where possible).
- Free future technical assistance as the need arises.
As stated in N.J.A.C. 13:40-15, HomeSpect provides our clients with a Pre-Inspection Agreement prior to the home inspection (either by mail or e-mail)”. The agreement clarifies what the home inspection process is designed to accomplish. We recommend reviewing the agreement and contacting us with any questions or concerns prior to the inspection. The agreement may be viewed by clicking here. The agreement identifies the scope of the inspection process. The agreement clarifies what the home inspection process is designed to accomplish.
HomeSpect offers individual and package pricing. A package price includes the following: (There is a substantial discount for package pricing)
- Home Inspection.
- Radon Testing by a NJ Certified Radon Technician.
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspection. Sub-contracted to a NJ Licensed Termite Pest Control Operator.
- A One-Year Termite Warranty providing that no Wood Destroying Insects or Insect damage is found. (Some conditions such as an existing Warranty or Treatment by another company may result in a Warranty not being issued).
We will also assist you in providing information and references for the following services. It is suggested that the client select the company which they feel will best meet their needs:
- Water Analysis
- Lead Paint Testing
- Septic Inspection
- Oil Tank Testing
- Pool Inspection